In the past, professional link building was a simple process.. You’d write an article and then reach out to a few sites that were likely to have an audience interested in what you had to say. Those days are long gone, but you can still build links if you know where to look. In fact, there are many types of sites that will accept content from other bloggers in exchange for featuring it on their own site—and these services can help make those relationships happen.
Social media is an important part of the link building process. It’s a great place to find relevant blogs, podcasts and webinars that you can link out to in your content. You can also use social media to find groups and forums on sites like Reddit or Quora where people are talking about your industry/topic.
Social media has become more than just platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram–it’s now becoming something more along the lines of LinkedIn or even Google+. So if there is any chance that your brand could benefit from being active on one of these platforms then we highly recommend doing so!
Commenting on blogs is a great way to get links. However, you need to be careful when commenting because you can get banned if you don’t follow the rules. These services will get you links but a link building campaign is important too!
Forum posting is the process of submitting your website to forums and blog comments, which can help improve your website’s rankings in search engines.
Forum posting can be done on high authority websites with good user engagement and traffic. This will help you build backlinks to your site, which will result in an increase in organic traffic and conversions from visitors who click through from those links.
Guest posts are a great way to get links. You should use guest posts to build links to your site, and they can also help you build relationships with other sites.
It’s important that you choose the right guest post topics though–and here are some tips for doing so:
Podcasts and Webinars
Podcasts and webinars are great for link building because they’re easy to create, promote, and share. You can even get them listed on iTunes, Stitcher, and other directories.
- Create a compelling podcast or webinar that provides value to your audience. Your content should be unique and useful–not just filler! If you think about it this way, then producing quality content will be much easier for you than if you were trying to make something up on the fly (trust me).
- Promote your podcast/webinar through social media channels like Facebook groups/pages or Twitter accounts with large followings in your industry; use hashtags related with keywords related with podcasts/webinars (e.g., #podcasting). If possible try reaching out directly via email list or blog post promotion as well; sometimes this works better than paid advertising such as AdWords because people feel more comfortable clicking through links coming from someone they know personally rather than an unknown company name like “Google”.
Our link building services will get your site links that count.
- Social media: We post on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to drive traffic to your website and increase brand awareness.
- Blog commenting: We leave thoughtful comments on relevant blogs that can help you build relationships with influencers in the industry.
- Forum posting: We create new discussions on popular forums related to your niche so that others can see what you’re talking about–and hopefully link back to you!
- Guest posts: We write custom content for other websites in order to earn links from high authority domains (DA 50+).
- Podcasts/webinars: We interview industry leaders who are willing to share their expertise through an audio recording or webinar presentation where they discuss their favorite topics related directly toward helping consumers make better decisions about products/services before purchasing something new – like yours!
We hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions about our link building service or would like to learn more about our other services, please contact us We look forward to hearing from you!